offshore solutions since 1988
W Y O M I N G - U.S.A
We promote incorporation in Wyoming as reliable, fast, economical with numerous advantages.
Owing to its forward thinking legislation in 1977, Wyoming as the first state in the country, introduced renown vehicle - Limited Liability Company (LLC).
Non-Americans not engaged in business in the U.S. and not residing there can benefit most from the LLC. Because of a Supreme Court decision, the U.S. revenue authorities (IRS) hold that it is not the company itself but rather the persons who are earning the income, thus it is not the former in the U.S., but latter who are liable to pay taxes and file their income tax returns in their respective countries of residence.
"Wall Street Journal" comments: "LLCs are the ideal solution for foreign investors."
Thanks to its noteworthy Business Corporation Act of 1989, Wyoming implemented an ultra permissive Company law. Secretary of State's office have made Wyoming very business-friendly. Attracting businesses to Wyoming continues to be a high priority. Since 1994, new incorporations in Wyoming have increased nearly 16%!
Wyoming Incorporation advantages:
· No state corporate income tax
· No tax on corporate shares
· No franchise tax
· Minimal annual fees
· Minimal number of required officers/directors, one man corporation is allowed
· Stockholders are not revealed to the State
· No annual report is required until the anniversary of the incorporation date
· Unlimited stock is allowed, of any par value
· Limited liability
· Nominee shareholders are allowed
· Share certificates are not required
· No minimum capital requirements
· Meetings may be held anywhere
· Officers, directors, employees and agents are statutorily indemnified
· Continuance procedure allows Wyoming to adopt a corporation formed in another state
Corporations do not have to include Inc., Corp., Ltd. etc. in theirs names.
Before, Wyoming was very tolerant about registration of super imaginative company names: credit, investment, insurance etc. Now companies are allowed to use words such as Bancorp or University but they may have to be approved by the Banking Commission or the Board of Education.
If you like to give your corporation the impression of a billion dollars enterprise by issuing a whole
load of shares with gigantic nominal values i.e. 1,000,000 shares at $ 1,000 each this is only bound
up with minor fees. Better yet, official document bearing the Seal of Secretary of State and Apostille
could confirm this.
Annual license tax is assessed just on the actual assets of the corporation and not the printed fictitious
number of shares.
Value of capital, property and assets in State of Wyoming Tax
$ 50,000 or less
Over $ 50,000 up to and including $ 100,000
$ 50 Over $ 100,000 up to and including $ 500,000
Over $ 500,000 up to and including $ 1,000,000
Over $ 1,000,000 for every million dollars or fraction thereof
Complete Wyoming Corporation Package $ 449 Complete Wyoming LLC Package
These prices include:
· Name availability check and reservation
· Drafting & Filing Articles of Incorporation
· Payment of State Filing Fees
· Three Certified Copies of your Articles
(one for the Resident Agent file and two for you)
· Resident Agent Service for 1 year
· FREE Technical Support
Same Day Service (24 hours expedite service) $ 150 Corporate/Company Kit and Record Book - Legal forms, Share certs, Dry Seal etc. $ 100
Apostille by Hague convention $ 100 Corporate/Company Bank Resolution $ 100 Courier dispatch documents/documents + kit $ 75/171
Corporations - all above total cost $ 1,070 - save $150 - your cost only $ 920 LLC - all above total cost $ 1,110 - save $150 - your cost only $ 960
With above saving package you'll receive complete documents and kit within 10 days from the date of your order.
fax: +1 917 4648381, +44 870 1387648, +385 51 214355